Live weather

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Berhampur born Sulagna Panigrahi rocks Bollywood


In conversation with Sulagna Panigrahi

When we saw Murder 2, we were bowled over by the performance of a new girl, Sulagna Panigrahi, the actress with the face of an angel. She has been around for past 4 years and has also done quite a few television shows. Soumil Shukla of FilmiTadka caught up with the young actress and the result was a candid chat.
So tell us a bit about your background.
Well, I was born in a small town called Berhampur in Orissa. Then my family moved to Bhubaneswar and then to Delhi where I spent almost 10 years and did most of my schooling. My dad is a serving Indian Army officer. So we have had to move around a lot. In that sense I am a true Indian!.....
Source: filmitadka.in

3 comments:

  1. I read somewhere that she is from BBSR but actually her roots are from Berhampur, i dint knew this..thanks for the information.

    Jai berhampur, jai Ganjam...

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so cute,love you cutie pie.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey when our magazine conducted this interview with her, we didn't know she was such a rage among people, I am leaving a link to Sulagna Panigrahi's dedicated page on FilmiTadka.

    ReplyDelete